CEO Keepylifesee more »
The author of the Lean Strategy, which moves away from the stereotypical perception of lean management as tools and implementation products, placing an emphasis on a transformation based on continuous improvement of processes and involvement of people. The lean strategy assumes a permanent change in five steps that results in continuous improvement of processes through the involvement of all employees (according to their role) in identification and elimination of wasteful behaviour. Each of the steps answers problems identified by Leanpassion and business pathologies by eliminating them from processes.
An MBA graduate, the Polish Open University, Wrocław University of Technology and the reputable Shingijutsu and Porsche Akademie Stuttgart.
- The author of Leanpassion. A visionary who inspires to change the world to one where people just cannot wait for a new day when going to sleep.
- 2004 – 2006 Lean Manager, GE.
- 2003 – 2004 Production & Logistic Manager, Dr. Schneider Unternehmensgruppe.
- 2001 – 2002 Process Specialist, DSE Draexlmaier.
IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE, a devoted fan of Real Madrid and an enthusiast whose approach represents one of Leanpassion values: I do not go to “work” – I want to change the world.
Board membersee more »
An excellent example illustrating that where there is passion and internal motivation, there are no boundaries between manufacturing and services. In his career so far, he has been supporting clients in process transformations. Recently, after years of working with people, he has undertaken a new challenge. He is responsible for the development of technological business and technological support of transformations implemented fir our clients.
An Executive MBA graduate from the Kozminski University in Warsaw and Production Management at the Wrocław University of Technology.
- With Leanpassion since 2011. For over 11 years, while improving clients’ operational processes, he has achieved measurable results in the form of savings worth over 25 million euros.
- He has worked with clients such as: DB Schenker, Raiffeisen Polbank, BNP Paribas, Orange, Giełda Papierów Wartościowych.
- Before he joined the LP family, he optimised processes at Bank Zachodni WBK and also worked as a Business Process Management Senior Specialist at Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy and an Industrial Engineer at Hi-P International and at Whirlpool.
IN HIS PRIVATE and professional life, his need for continuous improvement motivates him to action. He is an enthusiast of the development of new enterprises, business ideas and start-ups.
Partnersee more »
Despite the fact that he spent nine years at Leanpassion, he never ceases to be fascinated by both organisational changes and changes occurring in people that take part in the process. He appreciates the possibility of being able to take part in transformations and support companies in the achievement of business objectives owing to the Lean Strategy, which permanently involves all employees in the identification and elimination of wasteful behaviours.
He likes observing people and is always surprised by the change in their attitudes from scepticism to a mental turn, after which they become true proponents of transformation.
- With Leanpassion since 2007. He has already conducted 25 successful transformations, emphasising the permanent change of attitudes and behaviours.
- Together with his team, he implements the Lean Strategy in manufacturing; he’s worked for clients such as Adamed Group, Polfa Pabianice, Indykpol and Iglotex.
IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE, he proves that when work is a passion, you do not work at all. He spends his free time with his family when he tries to derive pleasure from each moment spent together.
Partnersee more »
He believes that he is changing the world by changing people because lean management is his way of life. Everything he does he considers a process that can be improved on a continuous basis.
- As a member of the Leanpassion family since 2011, he has climbed the entire career ladder.
- He specialises in changing attitudes and getting people involved in transformations.
- Believing that lean management starts from people, he has supported transformations in both service and manufacturing companies. He has worked for over 40 clients including DB Schenker, Synthos, Polfa, PZU, Allianz, Infosys, DPD.
- Before he joined the LP family, he worked for Solar Sp. z o.o., where he was responsible for the lean program all over Poland.
IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE, he is fascinated by people and photography. Both in conversations and in photography, he tries to reach the depth of human experience and stories.
Transformation Managersee more »
He is known for his analytical mind, in his professional and private life, he follows the principle: “I say what I think — I do what I say. Facts instead of opinions. Clients who he works with usually identify his attitude as another LP value: “I inspire with empathy, enthusiasm and involvement.”
- With Leanpassion since 2015. He uses his knowledge and experience to support organisations in transformations also at the international level.
- He has participated in numerous transformations, mostly in the area of services. He has worked for clients such as Infosys, Carrefour, Wavin, Stock, Amway, and his actions has brought a nearly 20% increase in the margin in less than a year, a nearly 100% increase in leaders’ involvement in everyday briefing based on the goal-result-kaizen tables and problem solving, building employee involvement by continuous development supported by competence matrices (at present in 98% of teams), all of which resulted in extending the cooperation with the client to include foreign branches.
- For many years, he specialised in the implementation of the Lean culture working as a Project Manager at CT Partners.
- 2009 Senior Consultant, Advisor, Coach, Business Excellence Institute.
- 2005 – 2009 Problem and Change Manager, Capgemini.
IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE, a fan of extreme sports, shooting and parachuting on the one hand and on the other hand, he likes to get into his car and just drive.
Transformation Managersee more »
A true ambassador of a rational approach and common sense both at work and in his private life.
The 7 years of his career at LP can be briefly summarized in figures: 14 companies, 7 industries,
15 transformations, 26 millions of achieved savings. It should also be mentioned that despite his broad perspectives, Michał is a true expert in improvement and transformation in supply chain and sales and operation planning.
- He has been with Leanpassion since 2011.
- He has climbed the entire career ladder to become Transformation Manager in 2017. He has worked for clients such as: Adamed Group, DPD, PKP Intercity, DB Schenker, PGF.
IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE, he spends his free time in an active manner: he dives, climbs and runs.
CFOsee more »
As the prestigious position of the Chief Financial Officer means being co-responsible for the processes of strategic planning and management, it might be surprising that Jacek thinks that good management of finances can be compared to cleaning and keeping a place clean and tidy. This pragmatic and apparently simple approach that is very characteristic of him does not show his real potential and broad knowledge documented by a range of publications.
He completed his PhD studies at the Wrocław University of Economics, Taxes at the School of Banking, Accounting and Financial Control at the University of Economic, Postgraduate Management Studies at the School of Banking and Economic Analysis at the Academy of Economics in Wrocław.
He has an accountant certificate and qualifications of a member of supervisory boards at State Treasury companies.
- CFO at Leanpassion since July 2016.
- 2006 – 2016 Chief Accountant, Head of the Financial and Accounting Department, Matex.
- Since 2014, Vice-President of the Supervisory Board of Wodnik Sp. z o.o.
IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE, a fulfilled father who has never perceived his role as a duty but as a great and wonderful adventure.
In 2017, LeanPassion became an expertise partner of the Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL).
ABSL is a leading organization representing modern services for businesses in Poland. It associates 180 global investors together with 700 Shared Service Centres (SSC), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO), Research&Development (R&D) and companies supporting the development of the sector. At present, nearly 200 000 persons are employed at associated centres – these are experts from various areas, which is a source of the largest number of working places in the private sector.
The mission of the Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL) is the development of the potential of the sector of modern business services and permanent employment – together with government and local government agendas and universities – to improve the qualifications of persons entering the labour market and taking care of increasing Poland’s investment attractiveness.
Owing to its experience of 11 years in conducting business transactions, LeanPassion wants to support ABSL with its expertise in setting standards and directions for the development of the sector. We want to inspire to the implementation of the best practices in the area of operational excellence, employee involvement and management standards.